Office “EUROPA Förderung”
The office “EUROPA Förderung” of the City of Wuppertal was established in November 2011. Within the city administration as well as on regional scale the office acts as the competent partner in questions regarding a possible European project idea, the appropriate funding programme and the application or project management.
Two main areas characterize the activities:
- Co-ordination: A main task of the office is the coordination of local and regional “European-processes” in Wuppertal. Accordingly, the following fields of action exist:
- Promoting targeted dialogue between national, regional and local administrations, public and private institutions, as well as citizens.
- Establishing and maintenance of networks in order to ensure the successful use of the various programs.
- Merging individuals and institutions in order to strengthen creative project ideas.
- Support regarding the modernization and internationalization of the city administration in Wuppertal.
- Service and Advice: The second main task includes the individual advice and services for (potential) applicants and project leader.
- Information: Disposal of information brochures, flyers and digital newsletter collection; Monthly publication of the newsletter “InfoBlitz” e.g.
- Funding Scouting
- Counseling and Support Project development from idea to sketch, with the application procedure, with the Project management (set milestones,
Evaluation criteria, dissemination, documentation e.g.)
The office will advise the WBT project in respect of the dissemination of project results and supports the project actively in the various dissemination activities.
For more information please refer to: www.wuppertal.de/europafoerderung